Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
from 1100 to 11000 VA
• Switching• Storage• Servers and networking devices• VoIP communication systems• Structured cabling systems• Control systems• Video surveillance systems
Terminal input and output connections with built-in input protection by means of magnetothermal switch;
• Compact footprint: 4U (178 mm) for 5-7 kVA and 6U (267 mm) for 9-11 kVA, for installation in rack cabinets;
• Optional manual bypass enables routine
to be performed without disconnecting the powered appliance;
interface for remote monitoring via Web browser or SnMP protocol
Easy to use
• LCD display with menu available in 6 languages;
• Extensive range of communication protocols (including TCP/IP and SnMP) for integration in building management system (BMS) networks.
Meets practical needs
• Online double conversion technology with sinusoidal waveform, to completely filter out all disturbances from/to the mains power supply and to ensure maximum protection of the utility;
• Optional battery extension modules (BEM) to meet all
time requirements, even after installation;
• Modular battery extension (BEM) to meet all
• Possibility of 1+1 parallel redundant configuration to maximise the availability of critical utilities, even in the event of a module breakdown.
Standard communication equipment
• WEB/SnMP manager interface for connecting the UPS system to the Ethernet network;
• RS 232 serial connection with JBUS protocol.